Reduce Image Size in Photoshop Without Losing Quality
How to Reduce Image Size in Photoshop Without Losing Quality? This is a really simple guide. When you reduce your image the image will be in kb. We can use some ways to reduce the image. A good quality image will be needed to make this work effectively. You can find here high-quality image. Whenever you want to enlarge your picture, it will become inconsistent. That’s why you’re right in the way to enlarge an image in Photoshop without losing quality.
For this work, I am using Adobe Photoshop CC version. You can use any version of Photoshop to do this, not just the Cc version. Because we will do this with the other versions and those options are available. It is very important for newbies. We can do this Reduce Image in 2 ways. Can be easily done in 2 ways. Also, you can see our more photoshop tutorial.
Reduce Image Size Without Losing Quality
- First, open the Photoshop. Then open the picture that you want to Reduce.
- Next, select Image > Image size. It’s the left-hand position in the top menu bar.
- Now you will see a dialog box and select Width, Height as per your choice. then in the pixel dimensions set, select Bicubic Sharper (reduction).
- You can see the image below you will get more idea.
Reduce Image Size in kb In Photoshop
- You need to repeat 1st method then go to the menu bar and then click Save for web…
- After you need to select some option. See the image below.
- See the preset select JPEG Hgh or JPEG Low. Then you will able to see the image size.
- Then Click Save.
So, you can try any method. all method is very easy. You will be able to do this Reduce Image Size in Photoshop Without Losing Quality.